Cute Romantic Words For Your Love

Cute Romantic Words For Your Love
A –  adorable, alluring, angel awesome, attractive, a daily joy, alluring, amazing, a dream come true
  • You are my adorable, awesome, super-attractive, amazing dream come true.
B –  babe, baby, beautiful, bedazzled, beloved, bewitching, buddy, beauty, blessing, bewitching, breathtaking
  • Beautiful is not bewitching enough because you take my breath away. All the world’s most romantic words to use to describe you are simply not enough, babe.
C –  charming, cute, classy, cookie, cowboy, cowgirl, cuddly, clever, cutie pie, captivating, complete me 
  • You complete me in so many ways because you are cute, classy and captivate me every day
D –  dear heart, dear one, dazzling, delightful, delectable, delicious, divine, doll, desire, devotion, dearest
  • You dazzle me with your delicious attitude that all I want to do is eat you up! I am devoted to you and desire you
E –   elegant, enchanting, endearing, exciting, extraordinary, exceptional, everything (you’re my everything) 
  • You excite me! You are absolutely extraordinary! You enchant me by your magical ways of endearing me to you!
F –   fabulous, fascinating, feminine, friend, foxy, forgiving, fun, funny, (my) fantasy 
  • Fabulous! What else can I say about your foxy, funny, fascinating and super-feminine person? You are my fantasy come true! Even my most romantic words fail to express how you fulfill my fantasies.
G –  gorgeous, grand, great, generous, gifted, giving, graceful, grounded, genuine
  • You have spoiled me for anyone else because you are so great — so gorgeous — so giving and genuine!
H –   handsome, heavenly, hot, hunk(y), hot stuff, heart’s desire, hunk, helpful, huggable
  • Handsome? Not enough! You’re my hot, heavenly, huggable husband!

I –    incomparable, immortal, intimate, irreplaceable, inspirational, intoxicating, inspiring
  • You are irreplaceable to me. You inspire me with your intimate, intoxicating, incomparable ways! Wow!!!!!
J –   jazzy, jellybean, joyful
  • You are the joy in my life. You turn me to jelly when you touch me and I am jazzed how I feel for hours….
K –  kissable, kindred (spirits), kinky
  • Kiss you? I’ll kiss you all over your body by the end of today….so, prepare yourself you kinky, kind partner.
L –  (my) life, (my) light, love bug, lover, luscious, lust for, long for, love of my life, lovable, loving, luscious
  • You are the love, light and lover in my life!  As long as I live I will long and lust for you, my love.
M – manly, magnetic, magnificent, marvelous, mellow, mesmerizing, moving, my everything, 
  • Magnificent! Marvelous! You move and mesmerize me by your marvelous and magnetic self.

N –  nasty (in a good way!), nice, naughty, nurturing
  • Can I be a little nasty with you? (But only in the nicest and most nurturing way). you are
O –  (the) one, (my) only, outrageous, one of a kind, open-minded
  • You are my one and only partner whom I so deeply and outrageously love completely!
P –  passion(ate), partner, perfect precious, pretty, (my) pride and joy, (my) playmate, playful, provocative
  • The most romantic words I can say to you are: You are my passionate, pretty (and gorgeous) playmate. My pride, joy and precious partner.
Q –  queen, quicken, quick-witted, quake, question, queenly
  • Quick!  Tell me if I’m wrong that you are my beautiful queen. Without question, you quicken my heart!

R –  radiant, ravishing, red-hot, remarkable, revel, revere, romantic, rose
  • My romantic words to use about you are not enough: I revel at your remarkable, ravishing beauty! You are my remarkable red-hot lover.
S –  sassy, seductive, sensual, sexual, smart, sexy, scrumptious, sinful, spicy, sweet, sunshine, sugar, sweetheart
  • Sugar, you are the sweet sunshine of my life. Sweetheart, you are the sassiest, sexiest spice in my life.
T –  tantalizing, tasty, tease, tender, titillate, tempt, treasure, true love, talented, thoughtful, the keeper of my heart
  • Tease me with your tender true love. Then, let me taste you in all the ways we can imagine…..
U –  unforgettable, unique, unselfish, upbeat, understanding
  • You are my most unique relationship. Nothing is more important than you. Thank you for your unique understanding of my quirks. 

V –  vibrant, vixen, value, virtuous, vulnerable
  • Hey vixen! How can you be so vibrant? So full of life, and still be so virtuous and vulnerable? 
W – warm, wild, winsome, wonderful, woman, worship, warm-hearted, well-mannered, wise, witty, wonderful
  • Woman, I worship you because you are so wonderfully, witty, warm and wild. So, how about if we pray together tonight, and I worship at your throne? 
X –  x-rated!
  • I love how you make me feel like you are my personal x-rated lover!
Y –  you, yummy
  • You are the yummiest person in my life!
Z –  zestful, zippy
  • My life is so full of zest because of you


0 comments:

Post a Comment