The FEELING OF LOVE

Couples Describe the Feelings Without The Word 'Love.' This Is What They Said.

Saying "I love you" is a big and meaningful thing. But sometimes we get so used to saying those words, we don't actively think about what they really mean.

When we're shouting "love you!" when they leave for work, texting each other cute heart emojis, or even whispering it gently before we fall asleep — repeat a word a hundred times and it will start to lose its essence.

We interviews with real couples who share their stories and say what it is they like so much about each other. Powerfully, they're also asked to describe their feelings without using the word "love." The result is a beautiful ode to the world's most incredible feeling.

The campaign features a total of Five stories (so far?).


 Rohit and Karisma:

 "It gives me goosebumps all over my body to even think about Rohit."



 Amit and Chandni:

 "You make my heart 50 times bigger and I'm so lucky to have you."



Sumit and Neha:

"When I see him I just feel like the world is perfect again. I live for her happiness."



Karan and Gauri:

"Kari means my life. She is the cornerstone of that. Without her it all falls apart."



Aarav and Saumya:


"They say 'the two become one.' We've really done that. There are no words to describe how much I love you. I love you more than you could ever imagine. "


1 comments: