Love is such a powerful emotion

Love is such a powerful emotion and the combination of so many different feelings and circumstances that it can be difficult to boil it down to just one single word.



No one has ever loved someone as much as I love you so no one has ever had to make words for such a strong feeling of love.

Every leaf on the tree seems like a flower. I start seeing beauty in everything around. Happiness is seeing their lovely smile. I  laugh like an idiot, thinking of them until my friends hit on my head and bring me back to reality. I discovered the unknown poet, artist, singer in self. Oxygen loses it's value, when I tell " I live for you". I imagine heartbeat rhythmically chanting your name. The feeling is being in love....

Think of something that makes you feel wonder and delight and awe.That without fail puts a smile on your face. Like spotting a rainbow, a proper night sky full of stars, the deep sense of calm when looking at beautiful art. Think of a piece of music that uplifts your spirit, that touches you like a lovely sunny day that puts a spring in your step.

Feeling like everything is right in the world for no reason other than a wonderful person that i love loves me. 

It's irrational. Nothing else has changed, you're paid the same, you live in the same place and are doing the same things. But all of a sudden you are worthy/special and so everything you do, think, feel, or say seems blessed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment